CameraPro App for Samsung Galaxy S2
CameraPro is a must-have app for Samsung Galaxy S2 which offers powerful access to the built in camera. It offers different camera modes including burst, self-timer, time-lapse, anti-shake, video, and access to many important camera features such as ISO, exposure mode, white balance, recording quality, and much more.
Features of CameraPro for Samsung Galaxy S2
- Fast and easy access to most important camera features
- Customizable design
- Use volume keys for capturing and focusing
- Support for media key and hardware shutter button based capturing
- Overlays including virtual horizon, level meter, compass, grid
- Modes: normal, burst, self-timer, time-lapse, bracketing (e.g. for HDR post processing), anti-shake, video
- Front/back camera support
- Device dependent features known from DSLR (Digital Single Reflex Camera) including exposure time, ISO, white balance, focus distance, macro, continuous focus, focus mode, video and audio recording bit rates/channels/frame rates, mute audio, exposure compensation, scene modes (macro, landscape, portrait, nigh shot, fireworks, backlight, sports, party, flash), simple effects (black/white, sepia, saturated), shutter sound, zoom, ...
Download and more Information
Purchase and download CameraPro for Samsung Galaxy S2 here.
If you have further questions, suggestions or other concerns regarding CameraPro, feel free to contact us here.
Copyright by Tequnique.com 2009-2013. Web: http://www.tequnique.com
Imprint: Harald Meyer, Burgundergasse 16, 2353 Guntramsdorf, Austria
Last update: 05th February 2013